Saturday, January 25, 2014

About Me


Haylo! Im Kara!

I'm 17 years old.

I'm a diver... as in


My hair looks like the springs in a mattress.

 I have a sister named Kelsey and no we are not twins..


I really like makeup and beauty related things. I plan to post reviews on products that I have enjoyed.

Beauty Profile
Skin Type: Very oily with moderate acne, hyperpigmentation and uneven texture. Fair/light with pink undertones
Hair Type: Curly, very thin and dry(from chlorine exposure)

Contact: Karacottrell1@gmail.com


I hope that this blog will become a record of my life and my thoughts for me to look back upon. If anyone happens to stumble upon this page and take a peek at my life, I hope that you've enjoyed yourself whilst here. Remember that today is a good day. :) 


No comments :

Post a Comment