Sunday, January 26, 2014

Empties #1

So I've accumulated quite a few empty products recently and decided to share some brief thoughts on each of them!

Displaying photo 1.JPG



Displaying photo 2.JPG

Displaying photo 3.JPG



I bought the little (.35oz) bottle of this because it was the first oil that I had ever tried on my hair. Although my hair does get oily at the roots quite quickly, my ends are always SUPER dry from the chlorine. This product was fantastic! Applying only to my ends worked miracles and made my hair extremely soft without weighing it down. I plan on buying the full product soon.

On a 5 star scale I would give this product a 3.5. I used this as a detangler after the shower, hoping to also restore some lost moisture from the chlorine and it did a decent job of both. I much prefer my dove leave in conditioner but this one did get the job done alright too. I repurchased this simply because I ran out right before we were about to leave for holiday and I couldnt find the Dove one in stores. 

This is another product that simply "got the job done". I've only tried this and the Batiste Dry Shampoo. Unlike Batiste this one doesnt leave as much of a white residue in the hair. For the most part its quite clear, which I like. On the downside, it does take more than just 1 spritz per section to get all of the oiliness out. I'm on my 3rd bottle of this but I recently purchased Batiste in Brunette so I will see how that works out.

Holy Grail Conditioner. This is probably my 3rd or 4th bottle of this gigantic thing. LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is light enough that I can use it on my roots but heavy enough to condition the heck out of my ends, if that makes sense. :) Love it.

Displaying photo 4.JPG


This bottle took me FOREVER to get through. Says oil free but I felt like I was putting an oil slick on my face. It was okay at removing makeup...kinda tough on the waterproof... Probably wouldn't repurchase.

This is the absolute perfect foundation for on-the-go. Just a few swipes, a little brush action and BAM youre done. Held up pretty decently on my extremely oily skin. I would say this has light to medium coverage, but not very buildable. Would repurchase.

Displaying photo 5.JPG

Revlon Custom Eyes Mascara $7.48
I feel like not many people are crazy about Revlon mascaras. I think this mascara is VERY underrated! It has two options, one option lengthens, the other volumizes. But I normally just use whatever. I think this applicator is extremely similar to Benefits They're Real. I can get almost exact same results with this as well. I really enjoyed this mascara. Would I repurchase? I would but I think they might've discontinued this!

*Click on the name of the product for its link*

Yay for my first beauty post! :)



No comments :

Post a Comment