Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Throwback Product: Suave Kids Detangler


If you're a gal with long curly hair, you will understand the struggles of the endless tangles that seem to overtake your life.




 I'm always on the hunt for a good detangler to use after the shower, for I always seem to loose so much hair after combing all the knots out... On a whim the other day, I decided to try the Suave for Kids Kids Soft & Smooth Detangler Spray $2.99 at Target.

 I remember using this product as a kid after swim meets or going to the beach/pool and I remember how amazingly it had worked. So I said "Hey if it worked on me then why can't it work on me now?". So here I am writing about how freaking brilliant this product is! After showering, I spray several squirts of this all over my hair then comb my hair with a wide toothed comb, starting from the bottom and working my way up to my scalp. And let me tell you...it feels like I'm combing through butter. haha It's a miracle... Especially for how cheap and easily accessible it is! I no longer feeling like I'm going bald after every shower. What a throwback this product is. So happy I decided to try it again though. Yay!

No comments :

Post a Comment