Thursday, February 20, 2014

Benefit Gimmie Brow Review

This is going to be a short and sweet review on the Benefit Gimmie Brow $22 brow gel.

Displaying photo.JPG

Displaying photo 1.JPG

This product retails for about $22 at Sephora, which is quite expensive for a .1 oz tube. But then again, there isn't very many products like this on the market. Basically Gimmie Brow is a mascara for your eyebrows I guess you could say. It has a wand that looks like a mascara tip, yet much smaller, which fits perfect on the little brow hairs.
Displaying photo 2.JPG

It claims to be water resistant, long lasting, and buildable for natural-looking brows.  It's supposed to lock your eyebrows in place so that they don't end up looking like this by the end of the day:


(that's not me by the way, just a picture I found on google haha)

This product is absolutely perfect for those gals who really would like to go for the whole "bold brow" look but are kind of afraid to go "too bold" if you know what I mean. This is especially true for girls still in highschool or junior high, where it's sort of out of the norm to have bold brows. This product is perfect for that. It fills in brows without looking too over the top, perfect for everyday and on the go looks. I have the shade Light/Medium.

Displaying photo 3.JPG

The only downside to this product is that, I have very sparse eyebrow hairs so when I apply only this, you can kind of tell that the product is on my skin, not just my eyebrow hairs, so it looks kinda weird. But you can only see that when you look really close up. Other than that this is a great product on days when I'm lazy and don't feel like puting much effort into my brows!

Was that short and sweet? Probably not but oh well xox
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment