Friday, February 7, 2014

Product Rave: Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

 This moisturizer is absolute perfection in a tub; its completely changed my skin. For the longest time I was opposed using moisturizer on my face because it seemed every product I had tried, was too thick and heavy and just seemed to make my face even more oily than it already was.



Nivea Soft Creme $5.39 claims to be a fast absorbing, light formula enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil for incredibly soft and supple skin all day long. It can be used on the face, hands, body, feet...basically anywhere. AND it can be found at the drugstore in a small 1 oz tin for $1.29, if you are unsure if you want to purchase the 6.8 oz jar. 

This is very lightweight yet moisturizes like a dream. It's the perfect moisturizer to use before makeup application, yet also the perfect moisturizer to use at night? IT'S JUST PERFECT. Even though I do have quite oily skin, I do get the occasional dry patch on my chin/cheek, especially in the winter, but if I apply this directly after cleansing/showering, my skin soaks it right up and wah la! Perfection. If you have dry skin, give this a try! If you have oily skin, give this a try! I mentioned this product in my Tips for Oily Skin post. You can read that post here. It's an overall great moisturizer that I can't recommend enough! xx

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment