Sunday, February 9, 2014

What-a-Week Sunday

This is a new series I have planned for my blog that I am quite excited about. One of the main reasons I had wanted to make a blog in the first place was because I have a terrible memory...I can't remember the little things that happen to me everyday and that makes me really sad! So I've decided to write down one thing every day that made me smile or laugh or cry and then at the end of the week I will put it all into a blogpost so that one day I can look back at my blog and read about all the small things that made me happy at one time in my life and just remember. I hope to post my What-a-Weeks every Sunday. Enjoy getting a peek at my life! :)

At the beginning of the week, I was having a bad day at diving...my hurdle was really messed up and I just could not get any of my dives off the board...but at the end of practice, my friend Colby(who does a really good exorcism imitation that I hadn't seen him do since the summer) did his exorcism thing again and it just made me laugh and remember the good 'ol days in the summer.

Thursday was just a good day because first, it snowed! It actually snowed in Texas! It looked like little Dipping Dots falling from the sky! Second, at practice Shelby was working on her reverse dive and she got into the pike but got stuck and flopped on her back....I just about died laughing! For some reason it just looked really funny but she said it really hurt so I kind of felt bad for laughing. :) Third, on Wednesday I had volunteered to make dinner for my family on Thurdsay so I searched and searched to find something that would please my mom and my dad AND me(because we all have such different tastes/diets). So I finally decided on Green Bean and Ham Fritatta. IT WAS SO GOOD. I was really proud of myself because my family actually really liked it(especially my dad) and I was happy to help out my mom.





THE OLYMPICS STARTED THIS WEEK (nuff said)

On Friday, the divers got to skip school for regionals. At regionals, I got a score of 372, which I was really proud of even though I smacked on my gainer 1 and 1/2 but I came back and finished it off well with my inward 1 and 1/2 which got two 8's! for a total of over 60 points! I ended up 8th overall, only below the girls who dive at one of the best clubs in the nation...so I'd say that's pretty dang good for me. ;)

After regionals, Ashlynn slept over and we made Nutella pastries and slutty brownies and we chatted and gossiped and watched Meet the Millers. 


That's all for this week! I don't plan for these posts to be very formal...just kind of a regurgitation for me to reread eventually. If you happen to read this and you made it all the way through my thoughts...round of applause for you!

Tell me something that made you smile this week!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment