Thursday, February 27, 2014

Random Wishlist


This is a random wishlist of a few products I've had my eye on.

Products Mentioned:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
Urban Decay De-slick Setting Spray
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm
Essie Cutical Oil
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

I've wanted this Estee Lauder foundation for soooo long, I just can never bring myself to spend almost $40 on it. I really like the Revlon Colorstay and I hear this is better... if you've tried it, lemme know! One of these days I will just splurge and get it.

I've tried the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray and really liked it, but I would really like to try the oil control one, considering I really do need something to "de-slick" my face. haha

Ever since MeganRosette raved about the Bye Bye Redness I have wanted it so badly. It sounds like the perfect product for me; I never need too much foundation, just something to cover up redness...so this product just reels me in...but once again I have a hard time bringing myself to spend $35 on a small little pot of it.

I love matte lipsticks. Ever since the Revlon Matte balms came out, I've been quite intrigued by them...not really sure why I haven't tried them yet! I'm particularily interested in Elusive.

I got a sample of the Essie Cutical Oil recently and really liked it! It made my cuticals feel and look so lovely. I really need to go pick up a full size one!

This last one is just funny. I see people from the UK absolutely rave about the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. And it makes me so angry that I live in the US, because I really just want to be able to just run to the drugstore and pick this up! I just thought I'd put this product on here because if I ever visit the UK anytime soon, this product will absolutely be the first thing I buy! :)

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know! 
xox

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment