Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentines Day Makeup Look

Valentines Day is only 2 days away! Whether you are going out with someone special or staying in with some girls, here is a makeup look that will suit just about anybody!





First I applied Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink as a base $6.99




I then applied Stila's Eyeshadow in Kitten $18 to the inner third of my lid as well as the inner part of my lower lashline and innercorner.



Then I used my Nordstrom's Pallete (which I can't find the link to) for the crease and highlight. The crease color is very comparable to Nooner from the Naked 3 Palette if you do not have this Palette.


Then I used my Plum Daze Palette $16 from Sephora in the outer V and lower lash line.


I winged out my Jordana Fabuliner in Brown $5.35 for a softer look rather than black liner. Added my Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara $18 to my top lashes and Maybelline Great Lashes Mascara in Violet to my lower lashes. Set/filled in my brows with Gimmie Brow by Benefit in Light/Medium $18 (I forgot to get a shot of the Maybelline Mascara...which was limited edition by the way sorry!)


I finished it off with a Nyx blush in Rose Garden $5.99 and a Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy $7.99 topped with a Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Adorned $7.49






And that is the completed look! 

*Most of the brushes I used were either Sigma or ELF

This is my first makeup tutorial so it was kind of rough getting the right angle and lighting and everything. It was pretty dang hard! I hope to improve from here; if you have any suggestions on what I could do better, please leave a comment! :) Happy Valentines Day! 

What are you doing on Valentines Day?!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment